Saturday, January 30, 2010

What To Wear In A Phd Defence

Recipe by Valeria G. - PENS AND CATALONIA

Ingredients: a head of chicory, tomato sauce, garlic, shallot, oil, salt.
After washing the catalonia I cut into pieces and put it to cook in salted water. In a saucepan, I did fry the shallots with the oil, then I added the tomato sauce, salt and garlic. I let it cook for 5 minutes, then I added that I had drained the chicory in half cooking and not squeezed in order to release a bit 'of water and I put the water for the pasta. Remember to keep half a cup of cooking water in Catalonia which could be used for the sauce! Once I drained the pasta together with the sauce and I added a bit 'of padanella 12 months that I have to say there is just bbbene. If you leave more soupy sauce might be a good base for a soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment