Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Play Tech Deck G

The emptiness inside me ...

Offi
I do not know how is the crop situation is but I can not cavarci feet! I'm passing a
periodaccio, a period "sterile", I lack the will to do anything, I lost enthusiasm for what I do and I liked it better boat in this tunnel-sac ... Every time I come on my
blogghino, who knows what ... I'm hoping that someone wrote for me?!?! and instead is an illusion, it's my blog and I have to write, I write less than I'm wrong, I'm more evil and less anger that I write ... grrrrrr!
Who knows when I will, I hope so soon, I just want to do what I want without problems, without guilt, without lice in my ears that talk, talk, talk ....
I wish I had a shield with which to defend myself from the oppression, I have a shoulder on which I can support every now and then, I have solutions, I enjoy a good time, I do not think I'd like ...
I know that I "want is power," but sometimes you do not have all the necessary force and we drag you down ..... to bad people, you'd be useless to remove from your life but unfortunately they are part and are intertwined issues ... and so you must learn to bear, dodge, tackle ......
Mamma mia what a drag!
I wanted to start 2010 with a good sprint, and instead I find myself here with the handbrake on to cry on Ventu ... congratulations!
All this to explain to those who may occasionally be a ride through here in the hope that there is written something new if it does not say anything new is why do not you can have in my beautiful dark abyss, and now I think we'll be .... But I always hope to wake up tomorrow morning and have new strength, new life inside me that gives me a good push forward, it is not easy but we will!
After all, I have a wonderful family that loves me, Mark and Lily and to me is just what is important, everything else sooner or later it will slip away like after a summer storm when only the smell remains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment