Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lorena Herrera Encuerada 2010



This post is the hardest but also the most due, as due to myself, her and all those who will read it.
My mom is gone, gone Wednesday morning due to a serious lung infection to a succession of strokes occurred two, two, Sabbaths ago.
for two weeks and remained in a coma and beyond to make sure that damage the stroke had we also had to fight against this infection. Unfortunately, he won the infection. These days it
natural that all bring me back to her but I would just like to forget.
you, forget, try not to think about it, I try to pretend that nothing has happened or changed in my life but I flatter myself ... so much so that I'm here now, given up, talking about it.
can go several hours without thinking about it then suddenly something makes you regain consciousness of reality, makes you account for things you never wanted to hear.
ugliest things but also trivial if you like, I'm hearing now is the lack of it, Well I am 27 years and his absence did not feel a long time mind you, but you never know why now I miss as ever.
I realize that I can never hear his voice, not a single moment, I can not kiss her nor caresses, never again. and she would always ask me a kiss, and I, the bitch ever to negarglielo.
hours pay, and the life ...
bye mami, I love you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment