Monday, July 26, 2010

Substituting Flour In Bread Machine

Like My Mom!

Latito a while since my poor blogghino, sorry.
But I put a little bit by the love of cooking, not because I do not cook more, let alone, but a good Sagittaria which they can not miss the feature continues search for new hobbies, so I found myself with a party only blog to the kitchen where I did not know more than write .... then I said to myself ... sorry but who forces me to only write about food?!? changes course, now becomes my blog-diary! so much more I can write in general for everything!
left column I have included a link to my Youtube channel, it is because right now my passion has shifted to the make-up and I discovered a new world on You-tube made of so many girls like me who share arming of courage their face to the world (first and not the least!) and their experiences!
Tell us if you want a ride!
soon
Kisses Federica

0 comments:

Post a Comment