Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Alumni Interview

soup more good there is: chickpeas and chestnuts

Saturday we go to dinner a couple of friends who cook very well (thank goodness!) And what we propose as a first course?
A soup !!!!! I love soups and I make the time, but this is not the usual soup, but soup buonissimissima that makes me go in a broth of jujube.
Ceci and chestnuts in autumn, very easy (especially if using boiled chestnuts and clean), practically a complete meal that addresses the dinner!
immediately, pulling out the "eyes of stars", I'll give the recipe, and since Monday I start to look like a desperate chestnuts (cleaned and boiled) they told me they had found at the supermarket! It
around three or four, and finally, now resigned to the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to do it alone, I find the department in the refrigerator vegetable Todis!

For 4 / 6 persons:

300 grams of chickpeas
300 grams of boiled chestnuts
tomatoes or tomato paste
200 gr Pillow
celery
chili
rosemary garlic

oil
salt

Cook the chickpeas with olive oil, rosemary and salt. If you are already pre-cooked flavor it for only a quarter of an hour.
In a pan fry the garlic (I have made whole and then remove it), rosemary, red pepper, celery and chopped bacon pieces. When the garlic is browned add the tomatoes. If you use the concentrate after the add chickpeas.
Meanwhile, crush part of chickpeas and a piece of whole chestnuts.
Pour the sauce in the chickpeas together with the chestnuts into pieces and crushed chickpeas and chestnuts.
Cook until done and mix all season 8sarebbe the case to keep aside a part of the cooking of the chickpeas to stretch the soup if it is too dry).




With this soup I participate in the contest

Bon appetit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment