Friday, November 19, 2010

Gyms To Rent To Play Basketball In San Antonio Tx

A newcomer!

I'm here to tell you with great joy of a new arrival ... no I'm not pregnant ... we only found a small abandoned kitten and how you could imagine my tender heart did you accept that everyone in the house (including the lily!) and we could keep it!
I'll present to you, we named Dante!
is all black and having found a couple of days before Halloween, how to resist the temptation to dress like a witch with black cat attached!
We found a way to scroll up, poor thing, was not even very good but we care and is now by God, he recovered perfectly and is as lively as ever! The
lillet just did not want to hear about it then gradually softened and now they play together, but he is sometimes too brisk and Lilly must have a good patience not to give it a cuckoo in the head .... we would see I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment