Saturday, March 5, 2011

Egg Free Salmon Patties Recipe

Japan: Ramen and the carnival-themed cartoons

I grew up with Japanese cartoons and I was always fascinated from the hot soup with noodles that many players ate with chopsticks.
is the Ramen recipe and is a very easy to do now that many ethnic ingredients are also found in larger supermarkets and delivered.
Tonight we also have a carnival themed cartoons and super heroes!
We have been engaged for weeks in search of pieces of clothes and in their preparation (which must be made strictly in-house) and it was very funny.







RAMEN

Soup chicken (calculated that it takes some time because the pot should not be dry)
chicken (I use the chicken broth, clean and made listrelle)
noodles or rice 2 hard-boiled eggs

Soy Sauce
shoots fresh soy (I got those in a Box)
dried nori (a handful because it has a very strong flavor)
Ginger

chives (I sometimes also add mushrooms)


Prepare the chicken stock in the traditional way , clean the chicken into small pieces and I do that back in the broth, add soy sauce, grated ginger, bean sprouts, chives, seaweed and mushrooms (if I put them).
Porto I put everything on the boil and spaghetti (which are usually ready in a few minutes).
I put in the bowls and decorated with boiled eggs cut in half.

Unfortunately I do everything by eye and are not able to give the quantities of ingredients.


A must berries and even the sound when you suck the soup : while in Italy it is considered rude in Japan means that you are enjoying what you are eating.
itadakimasu! (Enjoy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment