Tuesday, March 15, 2011

History About Kirkland Paper Towels

Eggplant with cheese: a goodness!

Hi, I
PC full of photos of recipes, but little desire to put myself to write the recipes (they are lazy and sleepy during the year)!
tonight but I made / invented a tasty recipe that I was very impressed and I am very very proud. Taken by the enthusiasm for my "little baby" I made the photo, the photo, I immediately downloaded and now I have to post the recipe!



EGGPLANT CHEESE

2 large eggplants
a smoked cheese 200 gr

green olives 2 tomatoes, capers

oil salt



Cut the eggplants in half and empty them.
half empty will grilled eggplant in the oven at 180 g for 30 minutes after it is brushed with a little oil and a pinch of salt.
Inside, he will cut into cubes and cooked in a frying pan with olive oil, chopped tomatoes, green olives, capers, a little trickle of water (the amount necessary to cook without sticking), until the eggplants are soft, beautiful.
At this point remove the half-drained eggplant from oven, fill with stuffing and settle down on the smoked cheese, cut into slices.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and serve hot!
BE AFRAID !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment